Choosing a Recruitment Partner can be a tough decision – it’s all too easy to forget the importance of reliable recruiters. We understand how precious your time is, so we always get staffing right from day one.
“H&R Talent has always successfully found the right candidates, they are always extremely flexible and know the right ‘fit’ for our business”
Rest assured, you will be in the very best hands with H&R Talent – we provide a flexible and customised service. Dependent on your area/specialist need, you will be allocated a dedicated Account Manager with unparalleled market and regional knowledge who will be your one point of contact throughout the recruitment process offering assistance every step of the way.
Registering a Job with H&R Talent
- In order for your dedicated Account Manager to work in Partnership with you, they will need to spend time with you, face to face or over the telephone, to fully understand your requirement from the technical aspects of the job, your company culture and other attributes you may request.
Sending you the right CV’s
- We post on all the major Job Boards, but don’t stop there, we have a specialised Recruitment Database called Itris with an ever growing pool of exceptional IT candidates. We also provide a Headhunting service and a generous Referral Scheme to ensure we always attract the best talent.
- We thoroughly qualify all the candidates to your job specification, and only when we are entirely happy with their knowledge and commitment will we send you their CV’s. Our Management Team have collectively worked in IT Recruitment for over 12 years, so know the questions to ask and how to pick the best people – this knowledge has been transferred to all of our Recruitment Consultants.
Setting up Interviews
You may have questions about the candidate or need help short listing, we pride ourselves on knowing all about our candidates, so can offer advice at this stage if you require.
- Once you’ve chosen who you would like to meet for an interview, we will arrange dates and times convenient for you.
- Candidates will be fully prepared for the interview. They will be provided with all the details; from interview location, structure, who they will be meeting with down to simple things such as dress code.
Feedback and Job Offers
- Once each interview is over we will call the candidates to gather their feedback, and will then arrange a suitable time to discuss with you.
- At this point you will have selected the right candidate for the job, we will then present the full offer and benefits package to the candidate and come back to you with the great news!
Once your new Employee has started
- Your Account Manager will offer a complete After Care service and speak to the new employee after their first day and follow up with you the following day. This process will continue until the employee is fully settled.