Business Analyst- Technology Department
|| Business Analyst- Technology Department
||up to £55k
||City of London
H&R Talent are seeking a Business Analyst who will be responsible for assisting the business to improve their IT solutions and deliver a better service for their large customer portfolio. Experience of working as a business Analyst in an IT environment and with key stakeholders is a must!
• Work with the business to understand and analyse requirements as well as have a thorough understanding of business processes and be able to identify areas for process improvement.
• Working closely with the Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of all IT projects
• Produce high quality business and technical requirements documentation
• Driving the UAT with the business users
• Good understanding of the full project life cycle
• Ability to produce data models, ER diagrams, UML models, UX and CX
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience of managing teams
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Contributory Pension
• Annual Bonus scheme