An exciting and newly created permanent position as a Business Systems Analyst has come available for a leading Marketing & Advertising company based in the City of London. In this role you will be responsible for bridging the gap between the different teams and will be involved at any stage of a project, analysing requirements, designing the solution, configuring, installing or testing the software. You will get a chance to work with vendors or developers to take the systems concept from need and requirements to a fully functioning solution.
Essential Skill and Experience:
• Experience of working across large projects or directly managing small to medium projects.
• Good understanding of general IT products, peripherals and technologies including AD, the Internet, servers and network technologies (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.).
• Experience of project management.
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office for Mac & PC, Adobe Acrobat CS
• You are able to ask the right questions (including the ones others have not thought of) to expose and make connections between the core drivers, processes, and requirements from different functional areas of the business, and distil these inputs into key capability gaps.
• A passion for technology – the ability to research and assimilate information from multiple sources, and to assess the applicability of technology to specific business needs.
• Knowledge and experience of development or testing skills and tools common programming languages.
• Knowledge and experience of the Media, Advertising and Design Industry would be an advantageous but by no means essential.
• Prince2 Qualification.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Enjoys learning new technologies and sharing insights with the team.
• Pro-active attitude with a positive outlook.
• Flexible approach to working style and workload.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to work independently but also a a natural team player
• Comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders within the business