Desktop Support Analyst- Prestigious Global Law Firm
|| Desktop Support Analyst- Prestigious Global Law Firm
||£28- £35k per annum
|| City of London
Title: Desktop Support Analyst
Salary: £28- £35k per annum
Location: City of London
A fantastic opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst has become available to join a leading Law firm in the City of London on a permanent basis. You will be part of a 4 member Desktop Team supporting 300 internal users as well as occasional remote support for EMEA region. The position will be a mixture of BAU support as well as project based work split equally across the team. 1st Line calls will be picked up off site then escalated to you and your team if required. This is a very established, prestigious law firm that a very collaborative culture which offers a lot of training and progression as well as an excellent salary and benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Desk side support.
• To ensure incidents/requests are logged and entered accurately and to respond to calls elevated by the 1st line service desk .
• Escalation of problems and outstanding tickets.
• Software/Hardware testing and evaluation.
• Administer team inbox/calendar.
• Video-Conferencing and Audio Visual Support.
• PC Imaging and deployment.
• Work within weekly rotating service desk shift pattern.
• Windows Operating systems and Office software.
• IT Service Management System.
• Document management system.
• Software distribution package testing.
• Mobile device setup and configuration.
Education and/or Experience Required:
• Proven software skill set in commonly used operating systems, word processing, Imaging, remote access and call logging software.
• Proven knowledge of commonly used hardware and peripherals.
• Proven skills in managing and handling industry standard smartphone and mobile devices E.g. iPads, iPhones & Android.
• Demonstrable Customer Service skills.
• Demonstrable telephone and customer facing skills.
• Proven ability to obtain successful results by working with third parties (such as consultants or hardware vendors).
• Ability to manage a demanding workload in time sensitive situations.
• First class communication skills.
• Self-Motivator and Team player.
• ‘Can do’ approach to all matters.
• To provide evidence of personal and professional development.
• Exposure to ITIL best practices.
• Experience of working with the company’s software portfolio – Win 10, Office 2016, Interwoven, Service Now, SCCM, Citrix and Cisco VPN.
• Experience of working with Lenovo desktops/laptops and Microsoft Surface Pro’s.
• Experience of using the Blackberry mobile app portfolio.
• Experience of preparing multi-site video conferences and webinars.
• Experience of operating within a law firm environment.
• Professional certification in the company’s Software and Hardware suite.
• ITIL Foundation Certification.
Other Skills and Abilities
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will have:
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good judgment.
• Exhibits independent thinking.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Works harmoniously and effectively with others.
• Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
• A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job.
• Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
• Customer service skills.
If you are interested in this excellent and varied job opportunity then please complete this application with your up to date CV.