Excellent Opportunity- 3rd Line Specialist – Growing MSP
|| Excellent Opportunity- 3rd Line Specialist – Growing MSP
||up to £40k per annum
Title: 3rd Line Specialist
Salary: up to £40k per annum
An exciting permanent position as a 3rd Line Field Engineer has become available for a fast growing company based in Brighton and Hove. As 3rd Line Field Engineer you will be responsible for delivering support, implementation and consultancy services to their clients.
Key Technical Skills:
• Windows Server 2008-2016
• VMware and/or Hyper-V
• VLAN’s and routing
• Any knowledge or experience of Firewall’s, such as SonicWALL, Fortinet and WatchGuard are highly desirable but not essential.
• Full UK Driving license is essential
Job Specific Responsibilities:
• Meeting with existing and potential clients to discuss requirements and making recommendations
• Completing assessments and preparing reports on current and potential client systems
• Making proactive recommendations on how customers could benefit from, or solve a business need through new technology
• Designing new solutions for new and potential customers using the most relevant and appropriate hardware, software and cloud-based technologies.
• Implementing technical solutions (including but not limited to: endpoint devices, servers, wired and wireless networking equipment, security solutions, software solutions etc.
• Delivery of project work, including full project management
If you are interested in this excellent and varied job opportunity then please complete this application with your up to date CV.