Information Security Engineer
|| Information Security Engineer
||£35- £40k per annum
H&R Talent are seeking a talented Information Security Engineer to join a prestigious company based in Central London that will help safeguard the company’s computer networks and systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a set of security standards and best practices for the organization and recommend security enhancements as needed.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach
- Conduct training and build awareness to educate the workforce on information security.
- Conducts network scans periodically to check for any vulnerability.
- Monitor networks and systems for intrusions and security breaches.
- Investigate and prepare reports when a breach happens
- Knowledge and experience in multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android)
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Strong experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, vulnerability scanning, threat intelligence and content filtering
- Good experience with scripting languages, such as Python and software defined security
- Experience in developing security architecture and standards
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Ability to communicate and relay network security issues to peers and management
- Basic coding skills, such as HTML, CSS and other languages