IT Support Engineer- Luxury Hotel Group
|| IT Support Engineer- Luxury Hotel Group
||£30k, with potential earnings to increase to £35k+ with overtime and bonus
Title: IT Support Engineer
Salary: £30k, with potential earnings to increase to £35k+ with overtime and bonus
Location: Central London
A permanent IT Support Engineer has become available to join the dynamic team of a prestigious hotel in Central London. The ideal candidate will be someone who has previous experience/knowledge within a hotel or hospitality of any capacity.
The IT Support Engineer is proactively supporting and assisting the IT Manager and Assistant Manager in resolving hotel guest and colleague enquiries as well as Information Technology related issues. Moreover you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a good understanding of the hotel infrastructure and usage of equipment as well as all project work.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Supporting and assisting the IT Operations Manager, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided to guests and team members on a day-to-day basis
• Supporting the IT Operations Manager as and when required, to ensure the Hotel is technologically advanced and efficient with all matters relating to hospitality IT
• Maintaining PCs, printers, telephones and credit card terminals, coordinating quarterly preventative maintenance
• Assist in the preparation of any ad-hoc analysis, reports or services as requested by Corporate Office or the Senior Hotel Management
• Carry out project work, upgrades, implementations
Key Skills requirements:
• Windows 7 and 10
• Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
• Networking (Cisco house), DHCP, TCP/IP, Patching, Cabling
• Veeam Backup
• Voip Telephony (Mitel)
• Have extensive experience in a similar role, ideally within a hotel environment is desirable
• Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail
• A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
• Preferential room rates for yourself and family across the Hotel Group
• 50% food & beverage discount across the Hotel Group
• Vast range of learning and development programmes
• Opportunities for transfer and promotion across the Hotel Group
• Critical illness cover
• Season ticket loan
If you are interested in this excellent and varied job opportunity then please complete this application with your up to date CV.