IT Systems Engineer- Leading Hospitality Group
|| IT Systems Engineer- Leading Hospitality Group
||£35- £40k per annum
Title: Systems Engineer
Salary: £35- £40k per annum
Location: West London
H&R Talent have a fantastic permanent opportunity come up for an IT Systems Engineer at a leading Hospitality group based in West London.
As IT Systems engineer you will be a core member of the IT team, supporting various properties within the business. You will be responsible for offering 2nd and 3rd line support for all IT System issues within the group and Central Office. Along with the existing Group IT Manager you will form part of a responsive, proactive and flexible team.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to all IT systems
• Provide expert support when issues cannot be resolved by 1st level support
• 2nd and 3rd level support for all IT related issues within the group and Central Head Office
• Installation of hardware and software to the Company and Brand IT standard
• Investigate and determine problems, causes, effects and respond quickly with structured analysis and intervention
• Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommend changes
• Involved in Project work covering all aspects of IT and service delivery
• Provide support and coaching on use of certain IT systems to optimize their use across the operation
• Manage and maintain an effective working relationship with the nominated system & service providers
• Testing our disaster recovery backup plan on a yearly basis.
• Previous experience directly within or dealing with the hospitality industry (desirable)
• Experience in Network, voice and firewall technologies
• Experience of Active Directory administration in Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016 and Windows 7/10 working knowledge
• Knowledge of Remote Desktop Services
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010, Office 365 and Azure platform
• Understanding of Cat6/Fibre patching and cabling system
• Able to work flexibly to include some out of hours work
• Able to work without supervision
• Must have full UK Driving license
If you are interested in this excellent and varied job opportunity then please complete this application with your up to date CV.