Permanent 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst- Prestigious Global Creative Agency
|| Permanent 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst- Prestigious Global Creative Agency
||up to £27k per annum
Title: 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst
Salary: up to £27k per annum
Location: Central London
A permanent role as a 1st/2nd line support analyst has become available for a Global Creative Agency based in Central London. You will be responsible for providing first and second line support to staff within the agency; assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email, remotely and in person.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide technical support; dealing with support queries in person, via phone, email and the IT help desk system
• Diagnose and resolve problems accurately making sure they are logged correctly and either closed successfully or escalated appropriately to 2nd/3rd Line support teams
• espond to all calls on the call logging system or as instructed by the management team.
• Log all reported incidents or service requests in the IT ticketing system (FreshService)
• Correctly log, prioritise, assign, track and respond to incidents and service requests in a timely manner, meeting agreed SLAs, and according to agreed standards and procedures
• Escalate high priority incidents to both internal and external teams, as appropriate
• Perform Active Directory administration: Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, etc.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
• Provide incident management ownership of all incidents, and oversight of requests to track status and communicate progress in a timely manner to the reporting customers.
• To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
• Liaise with external suppliers and vendors to order hardware and software for customers
• Maintaining the knowledge base for end user self-help and Service desk first line incident resolution and request fulfilment.
• Support customers in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
• Strong logical thinking and the ability to troubleshoot any kind of problem and apply context to assess priority.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with the business at all levels.
• A strong and comprehensive understanding of PC/Mac hardware set-up and configuration, networking principles and specialist tools as used in the agency.
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft/Mac operating systems and productivity tools.
• Previous Service Desk experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to retain instruction, and push forward
• Experience of using call logging software
• Desire to progress, high motivation and good team working essential
What skills do I need for this role?
• Microsoft Windows versions 7 – 10
• Apple OSX installation, configuration and troubleshooting
• Active Directory user and group administration
• Audio Visual and video conference technologies and hardware
• Anti-virus installation and centralised deployment/management tools (e.g. Sophos)
• Remote/Secure access & VPN solutions (particularly FortiCLient)
• WAN/LAN Technologies
• VOIP telecommunications hardware and administration
• Service Desk call logging software (FreshService)
• WiFi Technologies (specifically Meraki)
• Desktop Imaging
• Email management/security (particularly Mimecast)
• Microsoft Office 365 administration
• Mobile Telephony (IOS and Android)
• MDM – AirWatch
• Secure file sharing system (particularly Engyte)
If you are interested in this excellent and varied job opportunity then please complete this application with your up to date CV.