Senior Service Desk Analyst- Growing Financial Services Company
|| Senior Service Desk Analyst- Growing Financial Services Company
||£35- £40k per annum
||Surrey/ Middlesex border
Title: Senior Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £35- £40k per annum
Location: Surrey/ Middlesex border
A Senior Service Desk Analyst position has become available at a growing Financial services company in the Surrey/ Middlesex borders. You will be providing 1st and 2nd Line support to the 200 internal users, carrying out various project work as well as underpinning the Service Desk Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone living locally with free on-site parking that wants to grow and progress within a rapidly growing financial services organisation.
• Working with internal functions and departments to deliver effective 1st & 2nd line IT support and provide excellent customer service in an efficient, on-time, and accurate manner.
• The role will involve assisting the business to interpret new business needs into IT requirements and communicate this to partners.
• Build Laptops and Desktops for new starters/ replacement hardware, using master build and deployed over the network, assist with moves & changes. Additionally, receive, log and resolve or escalate queries relating to all of the company IT systems. Refer queries as necessary, but take responsibility for the problem, reporting back to the originator as required.
• Be a key source of knowledge and actionable insight. Deliver services within agreed support & operating framework provided by the companies target operating model.
• Responsible for 1st & 2nd line support requests and Incidents working with IT suppliers as well as assisting with routine security procedures including password resets, backup-ups, house-keeping, software updates etc.
• Experience within an IT 1st/2nd line support function.
• Strong troubleshooting skills on Windows OS, MS Office 365, including SharePoint, Excel & Word.
• Working with a ticket system, ensuring requests & issues are logged correctly and accurately.
• Experience of working within the financial sector (desirable).
• SQL – Ability to query and troubleshoot batch issues.
• ITIL Foundation Qualification.
• Experience using Active Directory, managing user groups, updates.
• Well presented with excellent communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Capable of taking initiative and developing solutions to any issues encountered, liaising with colleagues as necessary
• Flexible and enthusiastic self-starter
• Able to work alone as well as within a team
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Holidays starting at 25 Days (increasing each year of service up to 28 Days)
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance (4 x Basic Salary)
• Pension Scheme (Employer contributes up to 10%)
• Free Car Parking
• Annual Bonus Scheme
• Subsidised local amenities
If you are interested in this excellent and varied job opportunity then please complete this application with your up to date CV.