A National Law Firm located in Bishopsgate, London are looking for an IT Support Executive to join their IT team on a permanent basis in a hybrid working set up. This would be the ideal opportunity for an established IT Support Engineer already working in-house within a law firm or an IT Support Engineer looking to get into a in-house law firm IT Team to continue progressing in their career.
About the Company
They are an innovative national commercial law firm with a staff of 200 including consultant lawyers and total staff of 260. As a pioneering law firm in the new law space, they are reliant on the best performing technology to ensure that their lawyers have the support and infrastructure to deliver first class legal services in a fast-paced commercial environment. By removing unnecessary overheads and complex management structures, this firm positions their lawyer and the client at the centre of its service matrix. The result is a dynamic, legal services model which gives businesses unrestricted access to some of the UK’s leading lawyers at competitive prices. For its lawyers, they offer significant financial reward, control and flexibility over their work and career path, coupled with unparalleled administrative and marketing support.
About the Role
This firm wish to appoint an individual to join their IT team and play a key role in the support framework that they offer to their lawyers and central team ensuring the highest level of experience for the team’s digital workspace. They are looking for an individual who will provide support with the following:
• Providing 1st and 2nd line technical assistance as a key main point of contact for IT queries
• Maintaining the fixed asset register and software inventory for all IT assets.
• Administration of the firm’s telephony/cloud/broadband requirements
• All software and IT platforms
• Monitoring hardware and software upgrades
• New joiner IT consultation/purchasing/setup and induction
• IT security and compliance
• Management of software licenses including office 365
• Liaising with 3rd party IT providers and ensuring resolution of issues and timely resolution and communication internally
• IT purchasing
Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent technical experience
• Able to demonstrate practical helpdesk experience, preferably in professional services,
• Experience of dealing with calls either by answering or escalating them and prioritising own workload to meet user expectations.
• Excellent skills in key IT applications and hardware, preferably in a legal environment.
• Proficient in supporting Microsoft 365 in a professional environment, and other popular software products (e.g., Adobe) and hosted systems used in the legal profession.
• Practical experience of setting up and trouble-shooting network PC and printers in networking environments.
• As an internal client facing role a high level of professionalism, excellent customer services skills with focus on customer satisfaction
• Strong communicator
• Creative thinker with the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve